The Nune-class shuttle had a much larger capacity for cargo or people than previous Imperial shuttles such as the Lambda-class and Theta-class. It also kept the folding wings feature of those classes, but unlike its precursors it could land with its wings unfolded. When armed, Nune-class shuttles were equipped with turbolasers.
There was at least one variant of this model.
- Legacy 3: Broken, Part 3 (First appearance)
- Legacy 4: Noob
- Star Wars: Legacy: Trust Issues
- Legacy 13: Ready to Die
- Legacy 22: The Wrath of the Dragon
- Legacy 31: Vector, Part 12
- Dark Horse Celebration IV poster (First identified as Nu-class Imperial Shuttle)
- Star Wars: Legacy 0½
- Legacy Era Campaign Guide (First identified as Nune-class Imperial Shuttle)