Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Nyrat Agira was an attractive woman by Human standards, with eyes surgically altered to appear turquoise. She wore her hair in an impractically tall solloops hairstyle, and her soluble zoosha fabric clothing revealed a tattoo marking her as a Zealot of Psusan.
On the night of the Jedi's apprehension of Wesell, Nyrat was socializing with fellow Outlander patrons Immi Danoo and Rosha Vess, and was on the prowl for potential converts to the Zealots. She was approached by a different bounty hunter by the name of Kalyn Farnmir. Farnmir's partner, Cian Shee, had sold Farnmir out to the corrupt High Priest of the Zealots of Psusan, Scri Oscuro. Upon seeing Agira's tattoo, Farnmir intimidated and interrogated the young woman, who confirmed that Oscuro was on Coruscant and had met with Shee.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Attack of the Clones The Visual Dictionary (First mentioned)
- "Who's Who in the Outlander Club: It's Ladies' Night"—Star Wars Insider 75
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 96 (OUT1, Outlander Club Patrons)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- "Rogues Gallery: A Night at the Outlander Club"—Star Wars Insider 136