OL701 was a TIE fighter pilot who served the Galactic Empire during the Galactic Civil War. After the Battle of Hoth, OL701, along with CR978, JA189 and NA811, was sent into the Hoth asteroid belt to chase down the Millennium Falcon.
Behind the scenesEdit
OL701's TIE fighter first appeared in the original release of Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back in 1980, although the pilot was not visible in the film. OL701 was first identified and heard in the novel Lost Stars, which was written by Claudia Gray and released in 2015.
- Lost Stars (First identified as OL701) (Voice only)
- Lost Stars webcomic (Starfighter only)
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back (First appearance) (Starfighter only)
- The Empire Strikes Back: So You Want to Be a Jedi? (Starfighter only)
- Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back junior novelization (Starfighter only)