The OOM-series battle droid was the predecessor of the B1 battle droid. Several variants were used during the Invasion of Naboo and throughout the Clone Wars, each one with different programming and with markings of a different color:
- OOM command battle droids had yellow markings, and acted as commanders for the battle droid forces.
- OOM pilot battle droids had blue markings and were used to crew various kinds of vehicles.
- Security Battle Droids had red markings, and were used for security purposes.
- Ultimate Star Wars (First identified as OOM-series battle droid)
- Star Wars: On the Front Lines (Indirect mention only)
In other languages