Later, Obi-Wan flew the Delta-7B again with Anakin's fighter again, as they led Ghost Squadron during the Battle of Nexus Ortai. However, the Republic withdrew when, after both sides sustained heavy casualties, the CIS brought reinforcements out of hyperspace. At some point during the Clone Wars, he used this ship for transport to Mandalore to inspect rumors that Duchess Satine Kryze was leading the New Mandalorians to war against the Republic.
Behind the scenesEdit
As with Plo Koon's Blade of Dorin and Adi Gallia's Delta-7B along with Ahsoka Tano's Delta-7B and Saesee Tiin's Delta-7B, the hull graphics design on Kenobi's ship was later reused on Barriss Offee's Delta-7B just with a different color scheme.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars film (First appearance)
- The Clone Wars: Shipyards of Doom
- The Clone Wars: The Wind Raiders of Taloraan
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Lightsaber Duels
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Republic Heroes
- "Foreclosure"—Star Wars: The Clone Wars Comic UK 6.7
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Children of the Force"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Mandalore Plot"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Voyage of Temptation" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Corruption" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Nightsisters"