Obi-Wan Kenobi's first lightsaber was the lightsaber constructed by and wielded by Obi-Wan Kenobi when he was a Padawan. It was based on the simple design of his master Qui-Gon Jinn's weapon. Kenobi lost this weapon during the Invasion of Naboo during a duel with the Sith Lord Darth Maul, who kicked it into a reactor shaft inside the Theed power generator. Obi-Wan would later build himself a replica of this weapon that he would wield as a Jedi Knight until the start of the Clone Wars, after which he would use a new lightsaber of a completely different design.
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Ultimate Star Wars (First identified as Obi-Wan Kenobi's first lightsaber)
- Star Wars: Lightsaber Battles
- Star Wars Lightsabers: A Guide to Weapons of the Force
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Star Wars Lightsabers: A Guide to Weapons of the Force
- ↑ — The kyber crystal Databank entry states that there is a kyber crystal "at the heart of every Jedi lighstaber."
- ↑ Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 Ultimate Star Wars