Obi-Wan Kenobi's lightsaber was the third lightsaber that was constructed and wielded by Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi during the Clone Wars after he lost his second one prior to the Battle of Geonosis. He would eventually use this lightsaber to duel his fallen apprentice Darth Vader on Mustafar, and would continue to wield the weapon during his 19-year exile on Tatooine up until his death at the hands of Vader during their rematch on the Death Star. Obi-Wan's second apprentice Luke Skywalker would later use this weapon's design as a basis for the construction of his second lightsaber.
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 1.9 Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Cat and Mouse"
- ↑ — The kyber crystal Databank entry states that there is a kyber crystal "at the heart of every Jedi lighstaber."
- ↑ Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 5.4 Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- ↑ Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- ↑ Ultimate Star Wars