In 22 BBY, Kenobi wielded the weapon during the unrest of the Separatist Crisis, when he sliced off the hand of the Clawdite Zam Wesell, the bounty hunter assigned to assassinate the Naboo Senator Padmé Amidala, in the Outlander Club, a nightclub located in the underworld of the planet Coruscant. He also wielded the weapon during a skirmish with the bounty hunter Jango Fett on Kamino. Kenobi finally lost the weapon when he was captured by Separatist leader Count Dooku on Geonosis.
- Obi-Wan & Anakin, Part I (Cover only)
- Obi-Wan & Anakin, Part II
- Obi-Wan & Anakin, Part III
- Obi-Wan & Anakin, Part IV
- Obi-Wan & Anakin, Part V
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know (First identified as Obi-Wan Kenobi's second lightsaber)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 1.9 Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Obi-Wan & Anakin, Part I
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 — The kyber crystal Databank entry states that there is a kyber crystal "at the heart of every Jedi lighstaber."
- ↑ 4.0 4.1
- ↑ Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace
- ↑ Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith