- "I hope everyone enjoys it and keeps in mind what Master Yoda said, 'Do. Or do not. There is no try.'"
- ―Benjamin Harper
Obsessed With Star Wars is a book with 2,500 trivia questions, covering each of the six films of the Skywalker Saga, and Expanded Universe events related to individuals, places, and items therein. It features electronic gameplay, via a "scoring module". It can be played on Random or Select question mode.
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|
Behind the scenesEdit
- This book reveals that Boga survived her fall on Utapau.
- The book states that Padmé Amidala became an Apprentice Legislator at the age of eleven, though she actually became one at the age of eight.
- According to Benjamin Harper, one or two questions had staff at Lucas Licensing puzzled.
Notes and referencesEdit
- Obsessed With Star Wars — Chronicle Books
- Obsessed with Star Wars – Paperback — Chronicle Books