Octeroids were an amphibious sentient species native to the aquatic world of Octero IV. They were also known galaxy-wide for their striking appearance and simple lifestyle. They were know to be gentle giants with little technology, preferring to stay on their homeworld. Octeroids who chose to explore the galaxy had a breathing apparatus developed so they could survive in foreign atmosphere. Glaucus was a member of this species.
- Lando: Double or Nothing, Part V
- Solo: A Star Wars Story (First appearance)
- Solo: A Star Wars Story: Meet the Crew
- Solo Adaptation 3
- Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide (First identified as Octeroid)
- Star Wars: Alien Archive - Species Guide