- "All the ships fueled up and ready, Oddy?"
"Yeah, Poe. I wish I were going with you, though."
"You'll get your shot, buddy. Little more training and you'll be right up there with us. One thing the Resistance needs, it's pilots."
- ―Poe Dameron and Oddy Muva
Oddy Muva was a male Abednedo technician and aspiring pilot who served the Resistance during its conflict with the First Order. Muva was undertaking training to become a pilot and fly in combat missions. He fueled and prepared the starfighters for Black Squadron on the D'Qar resistance base prior to their mission to seek out Lor San Tekka. He assisted pilots Poe Dameron, Snap Wexley, Karé Kun, L'ulo L'ampar, and Jessika Pava. Before their departure, Muva expressed disappointment to Dameron that he was not accompanying them on the mission. Dameron assured him he would get the opportunity at a future date after further pilot training, due to the Resistance's need for pilots.
- Poe Dameron 1: Black Squadron, Part I (First appearance) (Appears in flashback(s))
- Poe Dameron 4: Lockdown, Part I (Appears in flashback(s))
- Poe Dameron 8: The Gathering Storm, Part I
- Poe Dameron 9: The Gathering Storm, Part II
- Poe Dameron 10: The Gathering Storm, Part III
- Poe Dameron 11: The Gathering Storm, Part IV
- Poe Dameron 12: The Gathering Storm, Part V
- Poe Dameron 13: The Gathering Storm, Part VI
- Poe Dameron 14: Legend Lost, Part I (Mentioned only)
- Poe Dameron 18