An officer was a military class used in many organizations. Mostly, it denoted those placed in command of enlisted soldiers. Some police forces, such as the Coruscant Security Force, also used it as a low level police rank similar to that of constable.
Behind the scenesEdit
Officer is one of the professions players of Star Wars Galaxies may choose to play. It was added with the New Game Enhancements and is an evolution of the previous squad leader profession. Officers provide stimpaks and increase the combat performance of their party.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- "The Kaluthin Are Always Greener"
- Republic Commando: Triple Zero
- Republic Commando: True Colors
- "Night's Promise"
- "Night's Friend"
- "Night's Homecoming"
- Order 66: A Republic Commando Novel
- The Clone Wars: The Valley
- Han Solo at Stars' End
- Tempest Feud
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided
- Roleplaying Game Core Rulebook
- Ultimate Adversaries
- Knights of the Old Republic Campaign Guide
- The Force Unleashed Campaign Guide
- Fate of the Jedi: Dramatis Personae
- Threats of the Galaxy
- The Unknown Regions
- The Essential Guide to Warfare
- Star Wars: Force Collection (Card: Admiral Piett (★))
- Star Wars: Force Collection (Card: General Ceel (★))
- Star Wars: Force Collection (Card: General Tagge)
- Star Wars: Force Collection (Card: Trey Callum)
- Star Wars: Force Collection (Card: Admiral Piett (★★★))
- Star Wars: Force Collection (Card: General Ceel (★★★))