The Officer's Candidate School was an Imperial learning institution on the planet Carida during the Galactic Civil War. By the year 3 ABY, Imperial Navy Lieutenant Cabbel was a recent graduate of this school.
Behind the scenes
The Officer's Candidate School was first mentioned in 1998, in the Imperial officer Lieutenant Cabbel's card for the Hoth Limited expansion set of the Star Wars Customizable Card Game. The school was mentioned again in Cabbel's Star Wars Encyclopedia entry released later that year, and in 2008 in Cabbel's entry in The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia. In real life, Officer Candidate Schools are training institutions for enlisted military personnel to gain a commission as officers.
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Hoth Limited (Card: Lieutenant Cabbel) (First mentioned)
- Star Wars Encyclopedia ("Cabbel, Lieutenant")
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. I ("Cabbel, Lieutenant")
Notes and references
- ↑ <includeonly>[[Category:Pages with broken references]]</includeonly><span class="citeerror">Cite error: Invalid <code><ref></code> tag; no text was provided for refs named <code>CCG-Cabbel</code></span>
- ↑ Star Wars Encyclopedia ("Cabbel, Lieutenant")
- ↑ The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. I, p. 103 ("Cabbel, Lieutenant")
- ↑ Home - Officer Candidates School Home. Officer Candidates School. Retrieved on July 17, 2012.