- "I'll take you as far as Blowback Town. There’s a Blarina merchant there named Ohn Gos who is afflicted with the sorry habit of listening sympathetically. I’ll introduce you. After that, you’re on your own."
- ―Naka Iit tells Poe Dameron about Gos
Ohn Gos was a male Blarina who worked as a merchant in Blowback Town on the desert planet Jakku around thirty years after the Battle of Endor. He was known for being sympathetic to others, and so after the Blarina scavenger Naka Iit discovered the Resistance pilot Poe Dameron lost in Jakku's desert, he decided to bring him to Gos in the hopes that he would help him get offworld. En route, Dameron helped the scavenger escape from the criminal Strus clan and earned his gratitude, causing Iit to promise that he would intercede with Gos and make sure Dameron got offworld, which the pilot successfully did soon after.
Behind the scenesEdit
Ohn Gos was first mentioned in the novelization of Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens, which was written by Alan Dean Foster and released in conjunction with the movie in 2015. He was not mentioned in the film itself, but as the scene containing his mention in the novel in no way contradicts the film, this article assumes it is canon.
- Poe Dameron 26: The Awakening, Part I (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens novelization (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: A Junior Novel (Mentioned only)
- Poe Dameron: Flight Log