Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Thank the maker! This oil bath is going to feel so good. I've got such a bad case of dust contamination, I can barely move!"
During the Clone Wars, Droid Spa, a maintenance spa business on Coruscant, offered an automated oil bath as part of their regular service. During the Age of the Empire, the Jelucani teenager Thane Kyrell managed to bribe his tutor droid CZ-1 into releasing him from his mathematics lesson by offering him a lubrication bath.
After traveling through the desert of Tatooine and being captured by Jawa scavengers, the protocol droid C-3PO was purchased by Owen Lars, who turned the droid over to the care of Luke Skywalker. Skywalker, noticing the heavy dust contamination on C-3PO, gave him an oil bath, which delighted him.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Evil Plans"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Missing in Action" (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance)
- A New Hope: The Princess, the Scoundrel, and the Farm Boy
- The Weapon of a Jedi: A Luke Skywalker Adventure (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars 3: Skywalker Strikes, Part III (Mentioned only)
- Moving Target: A Princess Leia Adventure (Mentioned only)
- "Scorched"—Star Wars Insider 165 (Mentioned only)
- Lost Stars (as lubrication bath)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens novel (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Complete Locations (As "droid lubrication bath")