Old Jho's Pit Stop was a repair facility and cantina friendly to the rebels of Lothal. Named after its owner, Old Jho, the cantina was not particularly Empire-friendly, ignoring an Imperial mandate that the HoloNet News be played at all times. The crew of the Ghost were regulars, and would sometimes use the cantina as safe harbor. The Pit Stop also served deserts such as space waffles and Muja sauce, minced Loth-rat pie, Jogan fruit cake, blue milk custard, and spiced nysillin tea. The cantina was decorated with relics from the Clone Wars, including the nose of the Crumb Bomber, a Low Altitude Assault Transport, and a Phase I clone trooper helmet.
- Star Wars Rebels – "Empire Day" (First appearance)
- Ezra's Duel with Danger
- Star Wars Rebels – "Idiot's Array"
- Servants of the Empire: Imperial Justice (Indirect mention only)
- Servants of the Empire: The Secret Academy
- "Rebel Bluff"—Star Wars Insider 158
- Star Wars Rebels – "Secret Cargo"
- Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas