Oliver Döring is a German director of commercial audio dramas.
Oliver Döring began his career as a freelance journalist, author and comedy writer for various broadcasters. He had his first success in 1998 with the Radio Comedy Die Eins Live-Retter. In 1999, he received a work scholarship to promote young radio talent by the Filmstiftung NRW. In 2000, Döring served as editor and director of a series of radio dramas featuring "ghost hunter" John Sinclair.
In 2004, he began producing a series of audio adaptations of the original trilogy, followed by the prequel trilogy. These were narrated audio from the original films (in German), much like The Story of Star Wars. In 2006, he wrote and directed an original audio adaptation of James Luceno's Labyrinth of Evil. He has followed that with several more audio drama adaptations of Expanded Universe novels.
Star Wars BibliographyEdit
- Krieg der Sterne - Eine Neue Hoffnung (2004)
- Das Imperium Schlägt Zurück (2004)
- Die Rückkehr der Jedi Ritter (2004)
- Die Dunkle Bedrohung (2005)
- Angriff der Klonkrieger (2005)
- Die Rache der Sith (2005)
- Labyrinth des Bösen (2006-2007)
- Dark Lord (2008)
- Erben des Imperiums (2012-2013)
- Die Dunkle Seite der Macht (2013)
- Das letzte Kommando (2014)