- "Usually I'm just a supplier. But I'll do anything to see a deal through."
Olok, known as Olok the Shadow, was a male Twi'lek arms dealer who was active during the Galactic War between the Galactic Republic and the Sith Empire. Olok's products included trip mines from Balmorra, turrets built by the Gormak, neurotoxins from Quesh, and droids from Ord Mantell and Czerka Corporation. Around the time of the Conquest of Makeb, Olok arrived on the planet Darvannis to sell his wares to the gathering mercenary armies, turning the Oasis City Spaceport into a battle droid expo. During an attack on Darvannis, Olok was slain despite the aid of his activated battle droids.
Behind the scenesEdit
Olok the Shadow appears as the fifth boss in the "Scum and Villainy" Operation, which was added to the video game Star Wars: The Old Republic in the 2012 Digital Expansion Star Wars: The Old Republic: Rise of the Hutt Cartel, and defeating Olok in various difficulty modes rewards players with painting-like trophies of Olok for use in the 2014 Digital Expansion Galactic Strongholds.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Rise of the Hutt Cartel (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Galactic Strongholds (Picture only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Using information from the novel The Old Republic: Annihilation and Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Fallen Empire, the events of Game Updates 2.0 through 3.3 for Star Wars: The Old Republic can be placed in the time period between 3640 BBY and 3637 BBY. According to The Old Republic lead designer Charles Boyd (screenshot), the game's events can be assumed to occur in a timeline matching that of their real-time release. Therefore, the events of Game Update 2.0 and the Digital Expansion Rise of the Hutt Cartel can be placed in approximately 3639 BBY.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 Star Wars: The Old Republic: Rise of the Hutt Cartel—Operation: "Scum and Villainy"
- ↑ Star Wars: The Old Republic: Galactic Strongholds