Omalin Fisker was a fair-skinned human female. In the year 34 ABY, she was among a group who gathered in the courtyard of the pirate Maz Kanata's castle on the planet Takodana in order to watch the destruction of the Hosnian system by the First Order's Starkiller Base superweapon. The First Order then attacked the castle and destroyed it. While on Takodana she wore a red and brown hat with a matching coat over a gray shirt.
Behind the scenesEdit
Omalin Fisker was portrayed by an extra in the film Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens, which was released on December 18, 2015. She was not identified in the film, but received a name when she appeared as an unlockable character in the "The Force Awakens" expansion for the video game Disney Infinity 3.0, which was released on the same day as the film. Despite the game's non-canon status, Lucasfilm Story Group member Pablo Hidalgo has stated on Twitter that names used in the game are considered canon.
- Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens (First appearance)
- Disney Infinity 3.0 (First identified as Omalin Fisker)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Disney Infinity 3.0
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas states the events of Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens take place in 34 ABY.
- ↑ Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary
- ↑ screenshot) — Pablo Hidalgo of the Lucasfilm Story Group has confirmed that the character names introduced in LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens and Disney Infinity 3.0 are considered canon, despite the video games themselves being non-canon. (