- "These marks are too easy. Not enough credits."
- ―A bounty hunter, discussing bounties, including Toggs'
Omar Toggs was a male Rodian criminal operating during the Clone Wars. At some point during the war, Toggs was wanted dead or alive on the charges of racketeering and extortion for the bounty of 75,000 credits. Toggs' bounty was listed in Chalmun's Cantina on the desert planet Tatooine, where several bounty hunters discussed their next target. However, they discovered one with a much higher bounty; Savage Opress.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Bounty" (First appearance) (Appears in hologram)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Revenge" (Appears in hologram)
- (Slide 2) (First identified as Omar Toggs)