Onderon was a jungle world located within the Inner Rim. During the Clone Wars, it aligned itself with the Confederacy of Independent Systems; in the Separatist Senate, Onderon was represented by Senator Mina Bonteri and later by her son, Lux Bonteri.
In its earliest ages of civilization, Onderon was a world marked with savage jungles that were filled with dangerous creatures. To survive, the primitive human inhabitants of the planet protected themselves behind the walls of fortified settlements. Over time, these settlements grew to become enormous walled cities, including the planet's capital, Iziz.
In the years after the Invasion of Naboo, the political idealist Count Dooku spread political turmoil on the world along with a host of others across the galaxy such as Sullust. During the time of the Clone Wars, the planet's monarch King Sanjay Rash allied Onderon with the Confederacy of Independent Systems. However, many Onderonians refused to recognize the legitimacy of Sanjay's rule, as they preferred the neutral stance championed by former monarch Ramsis Dundup. This opposition led to the formation of the Onderon rebels, a group of freedom-fighters organized by Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker.
- Star Wars: Galactic Defense (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "A War on Two Fronts" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Front Runners"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Soft War"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Tipping Points"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Gathering" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Sabotage" (Appears on data screen only)
- Tarkin (Mentioned only)
- Aftermath (Mentioned only)