| General information
The Onderon rebels were a group of insurgents who mounted an attempt to reclaim Onderon from the rule of King Sanjay Rash. Rash had ousted the former King, Ramsis Dendup, and was backed by the Confederacy of Independent Systems.
After Onderon seceded from the Galactic Republic, its king was replaced with a ruler loyal to the Confederacy of Independent Systems, who ruled the planet with an iron fist. In response, the Onderonion rebellion was formed from a loose group of insurgents hoping to reclaim control of their world. They received training as soldiers from Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi, Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker, Jedi Commander Ahsoka Tano, and Clone Captain CT-7567. They attacked small groups of droids in the city of Iziz, and destroyed the city's power station in an attempt to put all of the droids off-line. The rebels saved their true king, Ramsis Dendup from execution, after which he joined their cause. In their last battle with the separatists, many rebel lives were lost due to the droid gunships. Steela Gerrera also lost her life after she fell off of a cliff to save Dendup from the same fate. Shortly after, Onderon was free again and under Dendup's rule once more.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "A War on Two Fronts" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Front Runners"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Soft War"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Tipping Points"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Gathering" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars Comic UK 6.46
- "The Show That Changed Star Wars"—Star Wars Insider 142
- (First identified as Onderon rebels)