- «And then the Great Jedi Master Luke Skywalker, bravely standing alone against the First Order...»
- ―Oniho Zava retelling the Battle of Crait[src]
Oniho Zaya was a human male child who worked as one of Bargwill Tomder's stable hands at the fathier stables in Canto Bight. During the First Order–Resistance war, he regaled his fellow urchins—such as Temiri Blagg and Arashell Sar—with a story about Jedi Master Luke Skywalker and how he stood alone against the forces of the First Order at the Battle of Crait.
Behind the scenesEdit
Oniho Zaya first appeared in the 2017 film Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi, the second film in the Star Wars sequel trilogy directed by Rian Johnson, and was portrayed by Josiah Oniha. He was credited as "Stable Kid" in the films credits.
- Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Expanded Edition
- The Last Jedi Adaptation 6
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary (First identified as Oniho Zaya)