Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Imperial High Command decided that defender pilots would only be selected from TIE Interceptor pilots who had flown at least twenty combat missions and survived. We're either the best pilots in the Imperial fleet or the luckiest."
- ―Onyx Squadron leader Rexler Brath
Around 1 ABY, flying TIE/sa bombers, Onyx Squadron participated in the Battle of Talus. It was also the first line unit in the Galactic Empire to be equipped with TIE/D Defenders for use in combat, they saw action during the Battle of Endor under the command of Rexler Brath. At some point, the squadron, at Imperial High Command's orders, restricted its intake of pilots for the Defenders to only allow in TIE/IN Interceptor pilots who had flown and survived at least twenty combat missions.
Battle of EndorEdit
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Death Star II Limited (Card: Onyx 1)
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Death Star II Limited (Card: Onyx 2)
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Death Star II Limited (Card: Colonel Jendon)
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Death Star II Limited (Card: Captain Yorr)
- The New Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels
- Starships of the Galaxy, Saga Edition
- Star Wars Galaxies Trading Card Game – Squadrons Over Corellia (Card: Onyx Four)
- X-Wing Miniatures Game – TIE Defender Expansion Pack (Card: Onyx Squadron Pilot—TIE Defender)
- X-Wing Miniatures Game – TIE Defender Expansion Pack (Card: Rexler Brath—TIE Defender)