- "I'm thinking this planet's not gonna work out as a base after all."
"Seeing that the key part of secret base is the secret location, no, it will not work out."
- ―Ezra Bridger and Kanan Jarrus, as they duel a pair of Inquisitors on Oosalon
Oosalon was a barren, mountainous planet located in the galaxy's Outer Rim Territories. In the third year before the Battle of Yavin, two rebels—the Jedi Kanan Jarrus and his Padawan, Ezra Bridger— who participated in the early rebellion against the Galactic Empire scouted Oosalon as a potential location for a rebel base. Instead, they were confronted by two Imperial Inquisitors, the Seventh Sister and the Fifth Brother, and engaged them in a lightsaber duel on Oosalon Mesa before escaping on the back of a tibidee.
Behind the scenesEdit
This planet, identified in the script as Oosalon, first appeared unnamed in "Shroud of Darkness", the sixteenth episode of the canon animated series Star Wars Rebels second season, which first aired on March 2, 2016.
- Star Wars Rebels: Head to Head (First mentioned, albeit indirectly)
- (First identified as Oosalon)
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Star Wars Rebels: Head to Head states that tibidees were found on several mountainous worlds in the Outer Rim Territories. As such, we can deduce that Oosalon is located in the Outer Rim.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 Star Wars Rebels – "Shroud of Darkness"
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 (Slide 1)
- ↑ The events of this article take place in or after "A Princess on Lothal," which is the first known episode to take place in the third year before the Battle of Yavin. As such, we can deduce that this event takes place in the third year before the Battle of Yavin. For more information, see Wookieepedia's Timeline of Star Wars Rebels Events.
- ↑ Star Wars Rebels: Shroud of Darkness. Disney XD Official Schedule. Retrieved on February 9, 2016.