|Galactic Civil War|
|Yuuzhan Vong War|
During the Imperial Period, the sector was defended by the Oplovis Sector Fleet. Following the Battle of Endor, the Oplovis sector was among the first sectors to throw off the Empire. However, the Imperial Admiral turned warlord Gaen Drommel soon came back to his homeworld Oplovis and took the Oplovis sector as his own territory. It was defended by the Super Star Destroyer Guardian and the fortress world Ketaris. After Drommel's defeat at the Battle of Tantive V, the damaged Guardian was stuck in the Fordon system with an inactive hyperdrive. Supervising the repairs of his flagship, Admiral Drommel set up on Soullex and stayed on this world for over a decade.
However Oplovis sector stayed independent until 10 ABY. It returned to the Galactic Empire at the time of the return of reborn Emperor Palpatine. In 12 ABY, it was integrated in Pellaeon's Imperial Remnant but it was eventually lost in 17 ABY.
Oplovis sector was conquered by the Yuuzhan Vong at the beginning of Yuuzhan Vong War. It was eventually liberated by the Imperial Remnant at the end of the war and stayed permanently under Imperial control. During the Second Imperial Civil War, the sector belonged to the Roan Fel's Empire-in-exile.
- Rebel Alliance Sourcebook (First Edition)
- Wanted by Cracken
- Rebel Alliance Sourcebook (Second Edition)
- Rebellion Era Campaign Guide
- The Essential Atlas
- The Essential Guide to Warfare
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8
- ↑ The Essential Atlas, 202.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 The Kingdom of Ice
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Specter of the Past
- ↑ 5.0 5.1
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 The Essential Atlas
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 Rebellion Era Campaign Guide, p. 92
- ↑ The Essential Atlas, 217.
- ↑ Rebel Alliance Sourcebook, First Edition