Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Orange District of Coruscant was the unofficial name of an under city area on the planet that was known for its orange glow and huge apartments, due to the orange lights that lit the area and the large amount of criminals that resided there. The Galactic Senate tried to replace the orange lamps with standard issue glow lights, but its residents would always revert back to the old lighting, and eventually the Senate let it be. Similarly, the Empire tried to search the apartments one by one, but that proved to be a too strenuous mission, even for the ever-expendabe Stormtroopers, so that the Senate ended that order as well. The Orange District served as home to the Erased during Ferus Olin and Trever Flume's search for Jedi until they (save Dexter Jettster) left the district to search for Solace. Since then, the Orange District remained peppered with orange lanterns and rebels.
- The Last of the Jedi: Underworld (First appearance)
- The Last of the Jedi: Death on Naboo
- The Last of the Jedi: A Tangled Web (Mentioned only)
- The Last of the Jedi: Return of the Dark Side (Mentioned only)
- The Last of the Jedi: Secret Weapon
- The Last of the Jedi: Against the Empire
- The Last of the Jedi: Master of Deception
- The Last of the Jedi: Reckoning