Orange Harvest is the code name for an as-yet unrevealed Disney Parks Star Wars project hinted at during Disney's D23 Expo in August of 2013. The name is a reference to Blue Harvest, the fictitious film title used for the production of Return of the Jedi to ensure the film's secrecy. While the slogan for Blue Harvest was "Horror Beyond Imagination," the Orange Harvest logo includes "Speculation Beyond Imagination."
The hints came in the form of a collection of wooden crates with various labels and references to Star Wars, along with the Orange Harvest logo, including:
- A crate with the Orange Harvest logo labeled "Top Secret Plans" with rolled up blueprints coming out of the top, including the plans for a 74-Z speeder bike
- A crate labeled "Figrin D'an and the Modal Nodes"
- A crate covered in spilt blue milk labeled "Contents: Bantha Milk-12 bottles" and "Keep refrigerated"
- R2-D2 outside of a crate with an R2-shaped hole cut out of it
- An upside-down crate labeled "Contents: 1 Protocol Droid" and "C-3PO"
- A crate labeled "Class-A Detonators" and "Lot of 24"
- A crate labeled "Lightsaber Assortment," "Lot of 12," "6 Blue, 5 Green, 1 Purple," and "Caution: Contents May Cauterize"
- A crate labeled "Radon-Ulzer 620C Racing Engine"
- A crate labeled "Contents Already Spoiled"
- A crate labeled "Rancor Food" and "Case of 12 Cans/13.2 OZ"
- A crate labeled "Contents: Series 401 Hyperdrive motivator, Class YT-1300 light freighter"