|Chronological and political information|
- "He looks like a Jedi."
"He was. His name was Ord Enisence."
- ―Cato Parasitti and Cad Bane, on Ord Enisence's dead body
Ord Enisence was a Skrilling male Jedi Master hailing from the planet Agriworld-2079. During the Clone Wars, Enisence was killed by the bounty hunter Cad Bane while fighting the Confederacy of Independent Systems far away from the galactic capital of Coruscant. He was later impersonated by the Clawdite Cato Parasitti, who assisted Bane in stealing a holocron from the Jedi Temple on Coruscant.
Ord Enisence, a male Skrilling native of the planet Agriworld-2079, was a Jedi Master during the Clone Wars. By the time of the conflict, he was considered to be rather old and hulking. Around 21 BBY, he was targeted by the Sith Lord Darth Sidious, who had the bounty hunter Cad Bane kill Enisence while he was fighting against the Confederacy of Independent Systems far from the galactic capital of Coruscant.
His dead body was subsequently brought to Coruscant and fell into the possession of Bane, who hoped to use it in his plot to steal a holocron from the Jedi Temple. Cato Parasitti, a Clawdite shapeshifter hired by Bane, assumed Enisence's appearance and infiltrated the Jedi Temple's Archives to provide Bane with inside information. Although Parasitti was ultimately captured, Bane was able to escape with the holocron.
Powers and abilitiesEdit
Behind the scenesEdit
Ord Enisence was created for the Star Wars: The Clone Wars television series and appeared, although only as a corpse, in "Holocron Heist," the first episode of the series' second season, which first aired on Cartoon Network on October 2, 2009. His first appearance, however, was in The Holocron Heist, a young readers book based on the episode and written by Rob Valois. He later received an entry in the 2010 Star Wars: The Clone Wars Character Encyclopedia.
In the episode, Enisence—or rather Parasitti impersonating Enisence—was voiced by Dee Bradley Baker, who also voices all of the clone troopers in the series. The episode guide refers to Enisence as a Jedi Knight; however, The Holocron Heist book calls him a Jedi Master. Enisence was inspired by the design of Pote Snitkin, a Skrilling character who had originated in Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi.
- Cad Bane: Jedi Hunter (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: The Holocron Heist (First appearance) (Corpse)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Holocron Heist" (Corpse)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars Character Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: New Battlefronts: The Visual Guide (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars Official Episode Guide Series 1 & 2
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: The Complete Season Two
- Star Wars: The Ultimate Visual Guide: Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: What Is a Sith Warrior? (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Episode Guide (Indirect mention only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 Star Wars: The Clone Wars Character Encyclopedia
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Star Wars Annual 2011
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 Star Wars: The Clone Wars: The Holocron Heist
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Star Wars: The Clone Wars Official Episode Guide Series 1 & 2
- ↑ Cad Bane: Jedi Hunter
- ↑ 6.0 6.1
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars: The Complete Season Two, "Easter egg" DVD featurette on Disc 1