The Ord Janon system was located within the Outer Rim Territories' Spinward sector. It contained the planet Ord Janon, During the Pius Dea Era, a period of time that lasted between 12,000 and 11,000 BBY, Ord Janon served as an Ordnance/Regional Depot outpost for the Galactic Republic. Millennia later, during the Clone Wars that were waged between the Republic and the Confederacy of Independent Systems, the planet was occupied by Confederate forces.
Following a successful invasion of the Birgis system at some point between 25 ABY and 26 ABY, the Ord Janon system was attacked by the military forces of the extra-galactic Yuuzhan Vong species as part of their conquest of the galaxy. The star system was still under the control of those invaders by 27 ABY.
Behind the scenesEdit
- The Essential Atlas (First mentioned)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 The Essential Atlas
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 screenshot) . "planets not assigned a system in [a] published source can be assumed to reside in [the] system of [the] same name." (
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. II, p. 420 ("Ord Janon")
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 The Essential Atlas indicates that planets having "Ord" as part of their names served as Galactic Republic outposts known as Ordnance/Regional Depots during the Pius Dea Era.