Planet does not rotate
752 standard days
| Physical information
Light (0,15 Standard)
|Points of interest|
New Republic Military
68,000 (New Republic troops)
It was the the site of a major New Republic military base, with approximately 68,000 troops, defending the Abrion and Dufilvian sectors. Grand Admiral Thrawn's forces hit many targets in the area at once, reducing Ord Pardron's own defenses to the bare minimum as it sent help to the devastated worlds. The base was, as a result unable to assist Thrawn's true target, the planet Ukio. Ukio was captured, and the Ord Pardron base was severely damaged.
Behind the scenesEdit
The PC game Star Wars: Rebellion refers to the planet as "Ord Pardon." The game also mistakenly places the Dufilvan sector (a misspelling of the true Dufilvian sector) and, consequently, Ord Pardron, in the Outer Rim Territories.
The image of Ord Padron contradicts the description of the planet having little to no atmosphere as the image depicts clouds. Clouds cannot form without an atmosphere.
- Star Wars: Rebellion
- X-Wing: Rogue Squadron (Mentioned only)
- The Last Command (First appearance)
- Ambush at Corellia (Mentioned only)
- The Thrawn Trilogy Sourcebook
- Star Wars: Rebellion: Prima's Official Strategy Guide (as "Ord Pardon")
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Atlas
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook