The Ordu Aspectu was a splinter group of the Jedi Order that was thought to have existed long before the Galactic Civil War, until they met their doom at the hands of the orthodox Jedi. Various accounts said their headquarters were located in the Citadel of Rur, and one of their leading members was Rur.
According to one account, supported by the father of the archaeologist Aphra, the Ordu Aspectu was a violence-loathing Jedi sect that sought to selflessly prolong life for all. When the orthodox Jedi raided their fortress, the Ordu Aspectu were forced to activate a device that seemingly caused them to disappear, perhaps ascending to a higher form of existence. However, according to the younger Aphra, another version of probable events was that the Ordu Aspectu had kidnapped Jedi Padawan learners, whom they callously sacrificed in an attempt to gain the immortality they sought. Aphra also stated that the Ordu Aspectu might not have existed at all, and the term might simply have been an argument between Jedi grammarians of more recent years.
Behind the scenesEdit
Their leader being called Rur and their fortress's location on Garn harkens back to the Order of the Terrible Glare, which was created by Alan Moore for the 1982 Legends comic story Blind Fury!. It should be noted that a canon version of the Order of the Terrible Glare has been mentioned in Jason Fry's 2015 novel Servants of the Empire: The Secret Academy.
- Doctor Aphra 2: Aphra, Part II (First appearance) (Appears in flashback(s))
- Doctor Aphra 3: Aphra, Part III (Mentioned only)
- Doctor Aphra 4: Aphra, Part IV (Mentioned only)
- Doctor Aphra 5: Aphra, Part V
- Doctor Aphra 6: Aphra, Part VI
- The Screaming Citadel, Part I (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars 31: The Screaming Citadel, Part II (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars 32: The Screaming Citadel, Part IV
- Doctor Aphra 8: The Screaming Citadel, Part V
- Doctor Aphra 9: The Enormous Profit, Part I
- Doctor Aphra 10: The Enormous Profit, Part II
- Doctor Aphra 11: The Enormous Profit, Part III
- Doctor Aphra 13