|Chronological and political information|
In 32 BBY, the high houses of Alderaan came into conflict over the line of ascent to Viceroy. Known as the Alderaan Ascendancy Contention, it strained the relations between the House of Antilles and the House of Organa in particular. A mediation delegation sent by the Galactic Senate maintained that the Organas had the proper claim to the seat, and this member of the family became the new Viceroy.
Behind the scenesEdit
- The Clone Wars: Wild Space (Indirect mention only)
- Dark Force Rising (First mentioned as "Bail Organa's father")
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 Dark Force Rising
- ↑ The novel Dark Force Rising established that Bail Organa's father was a viceroy. Since Bail and his sisters —who were first mentioned in Children of the Jedi—share their surname, this article assumes that they had the same father.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Darth Plagueis
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Star Wars: Agent of the Empire—Hard Targets, Part 1