A species was a group of living organisms capable of interbreeding. The galaxy and its many planets were teeming with diverse species. Members of a species shared a fixed set of observable biological characteristics. Some species were sentient, capable of intelligent thinking, while others were not. Species whose body plan resembled that of humans were referred to as humanoid.
- "The Rebel Bruiser"—Star Wars Insider 152
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Incredible Cross-Sections
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Ultimate Sticker Collection
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi Activity Book with Stickers