- "Looks like a few Tusken Raiders are camped out on the Canyon Dune Turn."
- ―Fodesinbeed Annodue mentions Orr'UrRuuR'R and his companions during podracer commentary
Orr'UrRuuR'R was a Tusken Raider male who lived on the desert planet Tatooine in the Outer Rim. In the year 32 BBY, he and several other Tuskens took up position on top of the Canyon Dune Turn portion of the Boonta Eve Classic podracing course and fired on the podracers passing by.
Orr'UrRuuR'R was a Tusken Raider male who lived as part of a tribe that roamed the Jundland Wastes of his homeworld of Tatooine in the Outer Rim. In the year 32 BBY, Orr'UrRuuR'R was among a group of at least four Tuskens who fired from a cliff top at the podracers competing in the Boonta Eve Classic race as the competitors passed through the Canyon Dune Turn portion of the course. During the first lap of the course, Orr'UrRuuR'R and the other Tusken Raiders huddled together to communicate before spreading out to fire on the podracers.
The Troig commentators Fodesinbeed Annodue mentioned the Tuskens in their commentary of the race. Despite not taking out any of the vehicles, the Tuskens then cheered while raising their rifles above their heads. When the podracers returned to the Canyon Dune Turn during the second lap, the racer Teemto Pagalies' vehicle was hit by a shot from one of the Tuskens and subsequently crashed.
Personality and traitsEdit
Orr'UrRuuR'R wore a brown robe and head wrap that completely covered his body. His outfit also included gloves, a bandolier, and a belt of pouches. The Tusken Raider used a cycler rifle to fire on the podracers.
Behind the scenesEdit
Orr'UrRuuR'R was portrayed by an uncredited extra in the 1999 prequel trilogy film, Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace. The character's name was originally established by the "Orr'UrRuuR'R" card as part of the 2001 Reflections expansion set of the Star Wars Legends Young Jedi Collectible Card Game.
The name was then first used in the new Star Wars canon in the mobile game Star Wars: Force Collection, which initially launched in 2013. Although the launch of Force Collection predates the Star Wars canon reset of 2014, Lucasfilm Story Group member Leland Chee confirmed that the game was kept updated to fit with canon.
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (First appearance)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 Star Wars: Force Collection (Card: Orr'UrRuuR'R (★★★) (link))
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the events of Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace, which includes Orr'UrRuuR'R's involvement during the Boonta Eve Classic, to 32 BBY.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 4.5 Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace
- ↑ Star Wars Battlefront
- ↑ Young Jedi Collectible Card Game - Boonta Eve Podrace (Card: )
- ↑ screenshot) — Leland Chee of the Lucasfilm Story Group has confirmed that in-universe information from Star Wars: Force Collection conforms with Star Wars canon. (