- "Looks like a few Tusken Raiders are camped out on the Canyon Dune Turn."
- ―Fode mentions Orr'UrRuuR'R and his companions during podracer commentary
Orr'UrRuuR'R was a Tusken Raider male who lived on the desert planet Tatooine. In the year 32 BBY, he and several other Tuskens took up position on top of the Canyon Dune Turn portion of the Boonta Eve Classic podracing course and fired on the podracers passing by.
Orr'UrRuuR'R was a Tusken Raider male who lived as part of a tribe that roamed the Jundland Wastes of his homeworld Tatooine. In the year 32 BBY, Orr'UrRuuR'R was amongst a group of at least four Tuskens who fired from a cliff top at the podracers competing in the Boonta Eve Classic race as they passed through Canyon Dune Turn portion of the course.
During the first lap of the course, Orr'UrRuuR'R and the other Tuskens huddled together to communicate before spreading out to fire on the podracers. The Troig commentators Fodesinbeed Annodue mentioned the Tuskens in their commentary of the race and despite not taking out any of the vehicles, the Tusken Raiders then cheered while raising their guns above their heads. When the podracers returned to the Canyon Dune Turn during the second lap, the racer Teemto Pagalies' vehicle was hit by one of the group and crashed.
Personality and traitsEdit
Orr'UrRuuR'R wore a brown robe and head wrap that completely covered his body. His outfit also included a bandolier and belt of pouches and gloves. The Tusken Raider used a cycler rifle to fire on the podracers.
Behind the scenesEdit
Orr'UrRuuR'R was portrayed by an uncredited extra in the film Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace, which was released on May 19, 1999. The character was first identified by a card in the 2001 "Reflections" expansion pack of the Star Wars Legends Young Jedi Collectible Card Game. The name was then first used in canon in the video game Star Wars: Force Collection, which was released in 2013.
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (First appearance)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 Star Wars: Force Collection (Card: Orr'UrRuuR'R (★★★) (link))
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the events of Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace to 32 BBY.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 3.6 Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- ↑ Star Wars Battlefront
- ↑ Star Wars Year By Year: A Visual History, Updated and Expanded Edition
- ↑ Young Jedi Collectible Card Game (Card: Orr'UrRuuR'R)