- "...and this is the planet's tropical zone."
"It's not Tatooine, that's for sure."
- ―Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker, navigating a snowstorm
Orto Plutonia was a frigid planet located in the Pantora system of the Outer Rim Territories' Sujimis sector. It was orbited by the moon Pantora, which was long believed to be the only habitable world in the system. It was the homeworld of the Talz species, but was considered to be a protectorate of Pantora until the presence of the Talz was discovered during the Clone Wars. The Pantoran Assembly gave formal recognition to the sovereignty of the Talz over Orto Plutonia following a brief war between the Talz and the Pantorans. Shortly after the Battle of Yavin, the Rebel Alliance hid its fleet in the planet's orbit.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Trespass" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Sphere of Influence" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Dark Disciple (Mentioned only)
- Adventures in Wild Space: The Cold (Mentioned only)
- "The Kloo Horn Cantina Caper"—From a Certain Point of View (Mentioned only)
- Heir to the Jedi (Mentioned only)
- "The Perfect Weapon" (Mentioned only)
- The Last Jedi: Bomber Command
- "The Wine in Dreams"—Canto Bight (Mentioned only)
- (First identified as Orto Plutonia)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars The Complete Season One
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know, Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles
- Star Wars: Alien Archive - Species Guide
- ; image #7 (of 16)