- "Oruba feels the Council will be safer with Ziro under their protection."
Oruba was a male Hutt crime lord and a ruling member of the Grand Hutt Council during the Clone Wars. Oruba was born with a genetic defect that left his skin devoid of pigment, giving him a dissimilar look to most other Hutts. When Darth Maul and Death Watch came before the Hutt Council, the encounter became a skirmish in which Oruba lost his life at the hands of Savage Opress, but not before giving Maul the location of Jabba's Palace, Tatooine.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Evil Plans" (First appearance) (Appears in hologram)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Hunt for Ziro"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Eminence"
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know, Updated and Expanded