|Points of interest|
Osadia was a remote forested planet and was the home of the New Generation Academy, which was directed by Antos Wyrick. The mysterious school that hosted young children, such as Jarael and Chantique in their childhood, was in trade with the slaving organization the Crucible. At some point business between the Academy and the Crucible went bad. The Crucible reacted by having Fleet Captain Dace Golliard lead a massive attack on the school in an attempt to acquire students for their slaving ring.
As of 3,963 BBY, the Crucible was still using the planet as a base of operations.
Behind the scenesEdit
Although The Essential Atlas's Appendix located the Osadia system in the Core Worlds, the planet was placed near the Outer Rim Territories's world of Vinsoth on the map detailing the Mandalorian Wars.
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 44: The Reaping, Part 2 (First appearance) (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 45: Destroyer, Part 1 (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 47: Demon, Part 1 (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 48: Demon, Part 2
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 49: Demon, Part 3
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 50: Demon, Part 4
- The Essential Atlas (First mentioned)