|Chronological and political information|
Osleo Prennert was a Corporal in the Rebel Alliance during the Galactic Civil War. During the occupation of Yavin 4, he was a sentry who manned a recon-tower to watch over the jungle and temples. Osleo was on duty as the Millennium Falcon set down outside the Great Temple. His primary weapon was a DH-17 blaster pistol with an enlarged sensor scope.
Behind the scenesEdit
This character was played by Industrial Light & Magic's Lorne Peterson. Of the three crew members who went to Tikal for filming, including Richard Edlund and Dick Alexander, Peterson got the dangerous job of standing on the tower because he was the only one who did not have any children.
"Osleo Prennert" is an anagram of "Lorne Peterson."
The sentry station he stands inside was made from a 50-gallon garbage can that had cosmetic alterations.
- LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga (Non-canonical appearance)
- Star Wars: Battlefront
- Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope (First appearance)
- Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope junior novel
- LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy (Non-canonical appearance)
- "Refresher Reading"—Star Wars Insider 92 (First identified as Osleo Prennert)
- "May the Facts Be With You! Part Two: #51-100"—Star Wars Insider 95
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia