|Usage and history|
Ossluk's gloves were believed to have belonged to the Gand warrior Ossluk Noslee. In their cultural tradition, the Gand species typically did not identify individuals by name, so the fact that Ossluk earned two names was a testament to his achievements and prowess as a warrior. These green gloves helped the wearer by giving a small improvement in capabilities necessary in combat. Near the end of the Dark Wars in 3,951 BBY, these gloves were no longer in possession of this Gand.
Behind the scenesEdit
- «I heard that a mighty Gand warrior is on Nar Shaddaa. I think he is even in this very room! I was wondering if you might find out his name for me.»
- ―A Sullustan giving a task to the Jedi Exile[src]
In the cut content of Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords, the Jedi Exile—the player character in the game—is tasked with a side quest called "Naming of the Gand," in which the Exile must find a name of a certain Gand. Upon finding the Gand, he reveals the name. Although the quest was cut from the game, the item called "Ossluk's gloves" is still obtainable in the released version by either purchasing them from a merchant or collecting them from defeated enemies, who may randomly drop the gloves.
In the game, the wearer of these gloves are given a small boost in strength, constitution and dexterity.
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords (First appearance)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Knights of the Old Republic Campaign Guide
- ↑ Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords dialogue file, StrRef 115606
- ↑ Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords dialogue file, StrRef 115572