|Otoga 222 maintenance droid|
|Chronological and political information|
The Veril Line Systems Otoga 222 was a series of cheap repair droids, similar to the DUM pit droids used in podracing repairs. This type of droid performed heavy lifting and other jobs in spaceports and in Podrace hangars. Podracer Ben Quadinaros owned an Otoga-222 droid.
Behind the scenesEdit
Although the droid's prominent appearances were around Ben Quadrinaros's pod in The Phantom Menace and in Watto's shop in Attack of the Clones, several can be seen elsewhere in Mos Espa in The Phantom Menace, such as behind Qui-Gon Jinn as he walked through the streets; walking through the podracing hangar before and after the race; and a few on the field before the Boonta Eve Classic, mixed within the DUM-series pit droids.
- Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace (First appearance)
- HoloNet News Vol. 531 50 —
- I Am a Droid, by C-3PO
- Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones
- Shadow Games
- Star Wars: Episode I toy line
- Star Wars: Power of the Jedi
- Star Wars Insider 50
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 44 (COR21, Coruscant - Outlander Club)
- The New Essential Guide to Droids