- "Thank you, Ottilie. Have you been attentive to Dok-Ondar?"
- ―Qi'ra and Ottilie
Ottilie was a female human server who attended to Dryden Vos' personal guests while aboard the First Light. In 10 BBY, she was present when the yacht traveled to collect stolen coaxium from Tobias Beckett and his crew. When Han Solo and Qi'ra reunited, Ottilie walked over to them and offered them glasses of quanya from her tray. They accepted and thanked her, and Qi'ra asked if she had been been tending to Dok-Ondar. Ottilie replied affirmatively and walked away with the glass left on her platter.
Ottilie was observant and could work independently, as to not worry her bosses. Her tray of quanya glasses was intended for Chrodber, the count of Serenno. While on board the First Light, she wore a black dress with silver sequins and gold earrings, necklace, and bracelets.
Behind the scenesEdit
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Solo: A Star Wars Story
- ↑ Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide dates the events on the First Light in Solo: A Star Wars Story to nine years after the formation of the Galactic Empire. Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the formation of the Empire to 19 BBY, therefore the events on the First Light in Solo must take place in 10 BBY.
- ↑ Solo: A Star Wars Story credits