"Outlander" was a term used to describe an individual not from a specific planet, or anyone considered to be an outsider to a certain culture or way of life.
The Force Blank Granta Omega was called an "outlander" by the Haariden troops that he paid to attack the Jedi on their homeworld in his quest to take over the marketing of bacta through a titanite mining venture. The troops could not recall Omega's appearance, were unable to remember at all what he looked like.
Princess Calvaria of Fondor's jungle-moon Nallastia called the parents of Klay Firewell "outlanders" when she accused them of trespassing and harboring an untoward (poaching) interest in the "sacred creatures of Nallastia."
The small Gwurran nomad Tooqui—an Ansionian pygmy who stole provisions from the Jedi on Ansion in 22 BBY, before the Clone Wars—called Padawan Barriss Offee "small-head outland big-lips" and the Jedi party that accompanied her "nasty ugly outlander strangers."
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Fallen Empire
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Eternal Throne
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (First appearance)
- Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace game
- Jedi Quest: The Master of Disguise
- Star Wars 7: Outlander, Part 1
- Star Wars 11: Outlander, Part 5
- Star Wars Adventures 2: The Cavern of Screaming Skulls
- The Clone Wars: Covetous
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Jedi Quest: The Master of Disguise
- ↑ Star Wars Adventures 2: The Cavern of Screaming Skulls
- ↑ The Approaching Storm