"Outlander" was a term used to describe an individual not from a specific planet, or anyone considered to be an outsider to a certain culture or way of life.
The Force Blank Granta Omega was called an "outlander" by the Haariden troops that he paid to attack the Jedi on their homeworld in his quest to take over the marketing of bacta through a titanite mining venture. The troops could not recall Omega's appearance, were unable to remember at all what he looked like.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Fallen Empire
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (First appearance)
- Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace game
- Jedi Quest: The Master of Disguise
- Star Wars 7: Outlander, Part 1
- Star Wars 11: Outlander, Part 5
- The Clone Wars: Covetous