Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Overseer was a title given by different organizations and cultures to their leaders or caremasters:
- Overseer was the title given to four leaders of the GenoHaradan, a secret society of elite assassins and bounty hunters.
- Overseer was the title given to the slave duel supervisors in The Crucible slaving organization.
- Overseer was the title given to a Sith instructor of the Cold War era.
- Overseer was the title given to the supervisor of a Separatist shipyard.
- The Overseer was the name of a Rakatan guardian droid on Dantooine created during the time of the Infinite Empire.
- The Overseer, an Acclamator-class assault ship.
- Naval overseer was a rank within the Galactic Empire's naval forces.
- Saquesh, the leader of the Exchange in the Refugee Sector of Nar Shaddaa in the time of the Jedi Civil War, was often referred to by refugees as the Overseer.
- Overseer, a rank in the Galactic Empire (Legends)
- Overseer, a rank in the Galactic Empire (canon)
This is a disambiguation page—a navigational aid that lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.