Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Owen K.C. Stephens is the author of many Star Wars Roleplaying Game books. He was hired by Wizards of the Coast as an Associate Game Designer in 2000, and wrote the Star Wars Roleplaying Game Fast-Play, which was hosted on Wizards of the Coast's web site. Owen K.C. Stephens worked at Wizards until August 2001, when he resumed a freelance game writing career, though he continued to work on Star Wars Roleplaying Game products.
Mr. Stephens went on to write all or part of numerous Star Wars Roleplaying Game books, and articles, including adventures for the Wizards of the coast web site and items for Star Wars Gamer. Mr. Stephens has writer or co-writer credits for more d20 Star Wars Roleplaying Game books than any other author. He is one of three authors of the Star Wars Roleplaying Game Saga Edition Core Rulebook, released in 2007.
He has also written for numerous other RPG conversions, including The Wheel of Time, EverQuest, Gamma World, Black Company and Thieves' World. He has also written books and pdfs for other RPGS (notably Dungeons & Dragons and D20 Modern), for Wizards of the Coast and third party publishers. He is currently the lead developer for Super Genius Games.
Star Wars bibliographyEdit
- Star Wars Roleplaying Game Core Rulebook - November 2000 (Design Assistance)
- Rebellion Era Sourcebook - March 2001
- Alien Anthology - October 2001
- Starships of the Galaxy - December 2001
- Tempest Feud - March 2002
- Star Wars Roleplaying Game Revised Core Rulebook - May 2002 (Design Assistance)
- Power of the Jedi - August 2002
- Arms and Equipment Guide - October 2002
- Ultimate Alien Anthology - April 2003
- Ultimate Adversaries - June 2004
- Star Wars Roleplaying Game Saga Edition Core Rulebook - May 2007
- Starships of the Galaxy - December 2007
- The Force Unleashed Campaign Guide - September 2008
- Scum and Villainy - November 2008
- Rebellion Era Campaign Guide - July 2009
- Smugglers of Naboo Fast-Play Game - September 2000
- A Legacy of Starships, Star Wars Gamer 2 - November 2000
- The Predators, Star Wars Gamer 2 - November 2000
- Harbingers of Doom, Star Wars Gamer 7 - November 2001
- Faster, Starfighter, Kill! Kill!, Star Wars Gamer - January 2002
- Callsigns: Names of Corellia, Star Wars Gamer 9 - March 2002
- Special Ops: The Jedi Weapon Master, Star Wars Gamer 9 - March 2002
- Droid Starships, Star Wars Gamer 10 - April 2002
- Callsigns: Names of Kashyyyk, Star Wars Gamer 10 - April 2002
- Scouting an Adventure Path - 2004
- The First to Strike
- Tips and Tactics
- Owen K.C. Stephens on Wikipedia