Oxygen was a gas that many species in the galaxy breathed to survive. Notable exceptions included the Kel Dors, the Gand, and the Morseerians. Planets with oxygen-rich atmospheres, referred to as "Type I atmospheres", included Naboo, Tatooine, and Coruscant, among many others.
- (First identified as Oxygen)
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars: Aliens of the Galaxy
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know, Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary