Three years after the Battle of Yavin, King Ozz led the disgruntled Ugnaught workers in a revolt against the Imperial garrison that had taken control of Cloud City. They planted bombs throughout the city and retreated to their marshland haven at Ugnorgrad. Cloud City’s cyborg agent, Lobot, disconnected all of the bombs, preventing them from exploding.
Soon after, the former Baron Administrator, Lando Calrissian, approached King Ozz and pledged to help the Ugnaughts retake Cloud City. Ozz sent a contingent of his workers, as well as a news crew, to aid in the assault. With the help of Luke Skywalker and Shira Brie, Ozz’s allies successfully ousted the corrupt Imperial administrator, Captain Hugo Treece. Years later, he succeeded Lobot as Baron Administrator of Cloud City.
- The Force Unleashed novel (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars 57: Hello, Bespin, Good-bye! (First appearance)
- Star Wars 90: The Choice
- Geonosis and the Outer Rim Worlds
- The Essential Guide to Alien Species
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 29 (BES10, Bespin - Cloud City)
- The New Essential Guide to Alien Species
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: The Official Starships & Vehicles Collection 24