|P-series destroyer droid|
| Technical specifications
Twin built-in blaster cannons (2)
|Chronological and political information|
Several P-series droidekas were stationed aboard the Federation Lucrehulk-class battleship Saak'ak during the Invasion of Naboo, and others fought against Jedi forces at the Battle of Geonosis which signified the outbreak of the Clone Wars.
Several P-series droidekas remained on Lok after the Trade Federation utilized it as a testing zone for their assault on the planet of Naboo, in addition to other B1 model droids.
Although it could not use its deflector shield generator while in "wheel" mode, the P-series became largely invulnerable once it unfolded into its upright firing stance. It even stymied the resourceful and powerful Jedi Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan Kenobi, who abandoned their immediate task and fled when faced with these "destroyers" aboard Saak'ak. The deflector shield generators, however, were not immune to heavy artillery, as demonstrated when Anakin destroyed three P-series droids with a Naboo starfighter, as well as the Republic Gunships making short work of them when the Grand Army of the Republic arrived at the stadium to save Jedi during the Battle of Geonosis at the start of the Clone Wars.
- Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace novel
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (First appearance)
- Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace junior novel
- Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace video game
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- Star Wars: Republic Commando
- LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game
- LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga