Behind the scenesEdit
P1 first appeared in A Princess on Lothal, the mid-season premier of the second season of Star Wars Rebels, and first identified on the corresponding episode guide on StarWars.com, along with P2 and P3. Star Wars: The Rebel Files identifies the three corvettes as Lightmaker, Duchess Senna, and Amity's Arrow, although it has not been clarified which names corresponds to the ships. The Lightmaker had also appeared in Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, albeit also not specified which of the three corvettes it was in A Princess on Lothal.
- Star Wars Rebels – "A Princess on Lothal" (First appearance)
- Star Wars Rebels – "The Protector of Concord Dawn"
- Star Wars Rebels – "Homecoming"
- "The Gangsters of Galzez"—Star Wars Rebels Magazine 20
- Star Wars Rebels – "The Forgotten Droid"
- Star Wars Rebels – "The Mystery of Chopper Base"
- Star Wars Rebels – "Twilight of the Apprentice"
- Star Wars Rebels – "An Inside Man"
- Star Wars Rebels – "Secret Cargo"
- Star Wars Rebels – "Zero Hour"
- (First identified as P1)