P3 was one of three Hammerhead corvettes that was sent by Senator Bail Organa to reinforce Commander Jun Sato's unit of the rebellion. P3 could be identified by its distinctive faded yellow and orange markings.
Some time after her acquisition by the Phoenix fleet, P3 was attacked somewhere in space by the Nightbrother and former Sith Lord Maul, who was seeking to capture the crew of the Ghost. Maul inflicted heavy damage to the corvette and boarded her. Despite the crew putting up a considerable fight, they were no match for Maul and were all killed apart from one pilot and an astromech droid whom Maul forced to send a distress call to the Ghost before capturing them upon arrival. Maul then left the damaged corvette floating in space to be discovered by Ezra Bridger and Kanan Jarrus, who subsequently discovered the injured pilot and the identity of the attacker.
Behind the scenesEdit
The hammerhead corvette P3 made its first appearance in the Star Wars Rebels Season Two episode "A Princess on Lothal". It was revealed as P3 in the Concept Art section of the A Princess on Lothal episode guide.
- Star Wars Rebels – "A Princess on Lothal" (First appearance)
- Star Wars Rebels – "The Protector of Concord Dawn"
- Star Wars Rebels – "Homecoming"
- "The Gangsters of Galzez"—Star Wars Rebels Magazine 20
- Star Wars Rebels – "The Forgotten Droid"
- Star Wars Rebels – "The Holocrons of Fate"
- Star Wars Rebels – "Secret Cargo"
- Star Wars Rebels – "Zero Hour"
- (First identified as P3)